Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh what a day!

Well after getting home last night shortly after midnight, I actually slept in until almost 9 this morning which is very odd for me these days.  I started my day off with an awesome workout with our buddy Curtis, we worked out back and biceps out to the point of muscle failure!  After that I got to go deal with fucking chipotle during their lunch rush.  Luckily they were able to get my piggies order right, but the dumb bitch didn't wanna listen to me and just started throwing all kinds of lettuce and whatnot on my burrito that I didn't want.  I really wish that Freebirds would begin to expand out this way.  After getting out of there I went and met my lovely piggy and took her over to Hawley's bike shop where we purchased her an awesome little road bike!!

She had decided to open up her mind and give bike riding a chance so that we can have a fun outdoor activity to do together! This makes me a very happy Munkee!  We are aiming to one day be able to do all kinds of charity walks, run, rides together.  And now we've come to that point in the day where I have to get ready to go work another night in the field :(  Well that's how my days gone, till next time....

AIRBORNE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...