Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We're Here! We're Home!

What a past few days it has been! *whew*

We've managed to move 99% of our stuffs to the new rental house.  Well, I should say, PFCJohnson and his soldier buddies managed to move 99% of our stuff.  I've felt uber-useless due to an Insanity-induced back injury that I've been nursing since last Thursday evening.  (I actually took all day off work today to stay off my feet, let my back rest, and enjoy and uber-awesome massage courtesy of Ms. Jennifer at our local Massage Envy.)  But it's exciting to not be in a third floor apartment anymore, even if things are still totally not put together in the new place, and tons of stuff is still filling the garage.  Oops!

Ogie has even moved in with us.  He will be Monkey's roommie once I ship off for Army training come June.  It's interesting having two men in the house, but not too bad.  Although, Ogie is out in the field tonight and Monkey is working a CQ shift, so I will, already, be spending my first night alone in the house.  We'll see if the wonderful darkness of the bedroom (so very dark compared to a third floor apartment with street lights constantly shining in), and the quiet of an out-of-the-city neighborhood, turn out to be too much!

For now, I'm enjoying HB enjoying the wooded view across the street...

2 comments:

  1. More pics and an address, please! Is the color scheme the same as it was before -- red and black? What does the new place need? I'm up grading if the darkness gets too be too much and you want to chat! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking I need to send out our new addy...no pictures until our furniture and things have moved from the garage to their new homes somewhere in the new house, lol! We've still got all our same stuffs...the living room walls are a 'beautiful' mauve-esque color?! There's only a few things we are finding we need - some bathroom storage and some uber-comfy chairs for the deck out back. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...